COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
We at WBR have been working around the clock over the last few weeks to ensure we are putting your best interests above all others, especially in light of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak.
We have taken certain procedures to ensure that the health, safety and well-being of our attendees, sponsors, speakers, and employees remains during these uncertain times.
At this time, we are not permitting attendance by individuals from countries for which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has assigned a travel health notice. Please visit the CDC Travel Health Notices page for the most up to date list of those countries. We appreciate your understanding.
What Safety Precautions You Can Expect From Us:
We will continue to work closely with the venue and our partners to put into place additional health precautions in line with the guidance provided by the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO):
- Working with our venue to arrange increased cleaning throughout the venue
- Making hand sanitization products available throughout the venue to help people ensure good hand hygiene.
- Continuing to review and update these precautionary measures in line with CDC and WHO guidance.
What You Can Do:
Familiarize yourself with the guidance provided by the CDC and WHO regarding taking care of your own health and that of those around you.
- Regularly and thoroughly washing your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds at a time or use an alcohol-based hand rub when soap and water is not available.
- Maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet) from others when possible.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth as hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses; once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Making sure you cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze then disposing of the used tissue immediately.
- Staying home if you feel unwell.